Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Clyburn Center For Primary Care
Clyburn Center For Primary Care is a pharmacy located in Aiken, SC.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Clyburn Center For Primary Care for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
8 services are provided at Clyburn Center For Primary Care
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Locations & Directions1000 Clyburn Pl, Aiken, SC
Clyburn Center For Primary Care is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Aiken, SC.