Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About North Georgia Health Care Center
North Georgia Health Care Center is a pharmacy located in Ringgold, GA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact North Georgia Health Care Center for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
6120 Alabama Hwy
Ringgold, GA 30736
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of North Georgia Health Care Center - Posted on September 30th, 2017
My app.was at 12:00 to see Dr Bradley, i noticed someone else had an 12:00 app with Dr Bradley, at 1:30 I was taken into a treatment Room and sat there until 2:30, Dr Bradley came in to get some supplys He came back about 2:45. called in a rescription to cvs for blood presure med..cvs said they have nothing called in for me, called NGHC , they said it would take time for pres.to reach cvs, it has been 2day and no med.Guess i need to go to some other clinic
Wonderful as always!
Self-verified patient of North Georgia Health Care Center - Posted on June 6th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr.Blaire for about a year now. I have always been treated kind by the staff from the receptionist and nurses to Dr.Blaire. He has amazing bedside manner and is very helpful and professional! He really has been the best doctor I have had in a long time. I can't understand all the negative reviews!! As for myself I will continue to keep him as my general doctor!!!
Self-verified patient of North Georgia Health Care Center - Posted on December 30th, 2016
6 services are provided at North Georgia Health Care Center
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Locations & Directions6120 Alabama Hwy, Ringgold, GA
North Georgia Health Care Center is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Ringgold, GA.