Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bga Pharmacy
Bga Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Birmingham, AL.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Bga Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Bga Pharmacy - Posted on April 19th, 2018
They were the pharmacy the doctor wanted to use. They were suppose to ship the supplies needed to prep for a colonoscopy. Never called me. When I called, had to leave a message and they never called me back. After continuous calling finally got a person to answer. She stated that my Insurance (BC/BS) wasn't good enough, so they recommended to use my local pharmacy. I asked why they didn't call me and let me know, but got nothing but lame excuses. Would never use or recommend this place. Use your Local Pharmacy.
4 services are provided at Bga Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions1 Independence Plz, Birmingham, AL
Bga Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Birmingham, AL.