Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is a pharmacy located in Boca Raton, FL. Of 3 total services, this facility accepts e-prescriptions and is handicap accessible.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital for more information.
|Monday||No hours available|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
3 services are provided at Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is similar to the following 3 Pharmacies near Boca Raton, FL.