Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Apotheco Pharmacy Manhattan
Apotheco Pharmacy Manhattan is a pharmacy located in New York, NY.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Apotheco Pharmacy Manhattan for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
unprofessional and rude
Self-verified patient of Apotheco Pharmacy Manhattan - Posted on March 2nd, 2017
My doctor's office insisted on using this pharmacy. I had to call three times, leaving voicemails before they called me back. This resulted in a delay in starting the process of getting a prescription approved by my insurance. I had to call a total of 10 times over three days and things were still not sorted out. I had their staff hang up on me. I was assured several times that they deliver to Brooklyn, only to find out they "need 2-3 businessman to arrange that" When I said that things could have gone better if they had called me back the first day I called them they told me they didn't like my tone. They handled things so poorly, my insurance company called me to try to sort out the prescriptions.
3 services are provided at Apotheco Pharmacy Manhattan
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions462 2nd Ave, New York, NY
Apotheco Pharmacy Manhattan is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near New York, NY.