Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nc Baptist Hospital Pharmacy
Nc Baptist Hospital Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Winston Salem, NC.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Nc Baptist Hospital Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Nc Baptist Hospital Pharmacy - Posted on June 7th, 2018
Very poor service
Self-verified patient of Nc Baptist Hospital Pharmacy - Posted on February 13th, 2018
Waited an hour with a small child in tow for a prescription that was sent by doctor's office hours prior and by the time I gave up it still wasn't ready...was told by one employee that Rx was ready while the employee at the pick-up window still said otherwise...extremely slow, not enough employees working the windows
5 services are provided at Nc Baptist Hospital Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC
Nc Baptist Hospital Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Winston Salem, NC.