- Speaks English
- Manassas, VA
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Novant Health Uva Health System Prince William Medical Cntr
Novant Health Uva Health System Prince William Medical Cntr is a pharmacy located in Manassas, VA.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Novant Health Uva Health System Prince William Medical Cntr for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
8700 Sudley Rd
Manassas, VA 20110
6 services are provided at Novant Health Uva Health System Prince William Medical Cntr
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions8700 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA
Novant Health Uva Health System Prince William Medical Cntr is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Manassas, VA.