Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brookshire Pharmacy
Brookshire Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Pottsboro, TX.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Brookshire Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
11205 N Highway 289
Pottsboro, TX 75076
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Brookshire Pharmacy - Posted on March 1st, 2017
We have established a great relationship with, Ethan. Ethan is obviously very happy with his work and with doing all he can to help and meet the needs of his clients. We are there at least once or twice a month and calling Ethan on the phone to help us keep the Docs on their toes. It seems he is forever having to be sure all our meds are there and ready to be picked up or held until we can get there. Ethan is certainly not the only employee who works so hard to care for us. The other techs are wonderful also. We even had a pharmacist take a good deal of time to see that we had the best and most informative experience possible. I'm so sorry, I don't know his name. We do live in Sherman and get a few of our meds at The Medicine Shoppe. It is owned by a wonderful woman we have known for many years and we get great care there, as well. I realize, this is lengthy. I want to give you the reason for and an ENORMOUS THANK YOU for the "blessing", that showed us the way to your Pharmacy. I have a rheumatic desease with many complications and my husband has a torn shoulder, among other very painful conditions. I fought seeking pain management for years and then, found myself left with no other choices, left to try as did my wonderful husband. After several years of seeing our pain Dr. we were told, Brookshires was the only place left close enough, who WOULD TAKE and fill our Drs. Prescriptions, any longer. We were so wrong to think, what a hassle and time consuming thing and we like to give our business to the community, we live in and my husband does most of his work in. God ALWAYS knows best and I wanted to take the time to let you know, how very thankful we are that we can do some business with your team in the pharmacy, especially, our ETHAN! Thank you so much for caring for us and for the other people, you serve. No one or nothing goes unnoticed, by God. May He bless you as much and more than you are a blessing to us.
6 services are provided at Brookshire Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Brookshire Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Pottsboro, TX.