Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George County Pharmacy
George County Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Lucedale, MS.
Hours of Operation
Please contact George County Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of George County Pharmacy - Posted on October 28th, 2017
REAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Self-verified patient of George County Pharmacy - Posted on August 21st, 2017
First impression - great. Now- NOT so much!!
Self-verified patient of George County Pharmacy - Posted on August 5th, 2017
First 2 experiences were fine so I transferred all of my meds. Now when conversing with the clerk on the phone she cut me off short in mid sentence several times. Don't ask me a question if you aren't going to be respectful enough to listen to my answer. When I went in to get my last prescription ( I had called refill in) there were people everywhere when I went in to pick it up.. no one acknowledged me, I stood at the counter patiently and realized they were calling our names if people who must have dropped prescriptions at the drop off window or the Dr had just prescribed on script intge office. I had to get acknowledgment or I would still be standing there. I kept inching closer to the register and looking helplessly at the two clerks working in front! Finally I was asked iffgrycoukdhelp me... prescription called in 3 hours earlier... it was located and I was on my way.. need a system to interact with people better! Also I have Chronic Leaukemia and moved here thing I would be hanging out long lengths if time surrounded by contagious people in a confined space.. wow guess I was wrong.
7 services are provided at George County Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & Directions92 Ratliff St, Lucedale, MS
George County Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Lucedale, MS.