Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Prime Care Pharmacy Llc
Prime Care Pharmacy Llc is a pharmacy located in Southgate, MI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Prime Care Pharmacy Llc for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Prime Care Pharmacy Llc - Posted on December 14th, 2017
This place is terrible I used to work for them and the pharmacist Rob is the worst pharmacist ever... he doesn’t like to talk to his patients he calls them “stupid people “ ... he forces people to get a compound cream that doesn’t work... he treats his employees like s***... he only comes to work not to work at least that’s what he told me . He doesn’t wash his hands after using the bathroom and starts counting pills ... he doesn’t give out the right medication if it looks the same it’s good enough for him.... I wouldn’t get my prescriptions filled here if it was the last pharmacy on earth!!!!
Overall excellent place of business.
Self-verified patient of Prime Care Pharmacy Llc - Posted on June 2nd, 2017
All of the employees are very friendly, helpful and get your medication and whatever else you need as fast as possible. The owners are great people. They are very friendly to every person that walls into their business. They want you to bring your prescriptions there and are willing to match the price you currently pay or maybe even go lower sometimes which is very nice of them and finally they always make sure their store is always very clean. I would recommend this pharmacy to everyone I come across even if they are not looking for a new place to get their meds.
3 services are provided at Prime Care Pharmacy Llc
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions, ,
Prime Care Pharmacy Llc is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Southgate, MI.