Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Apollo Pharmacy
Apollo Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Thornton, CO.
16697 Washington St
Thornton, CO 80023
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Apollo Pharmacy - Posted on April 8th, 2018
Due to untimely death of my father, we returned his unused medicines worth 12,000 rupees to Apollo Pharmacy at Maruti nagar, Bangalore. They took the medicines back and said that since they are renovating, they will give us an indent credit note which can be used at another apollo branch in BTM, Bangalore. Now when we are trying to buy something from there, the staff is not giving us the usual 10% discount and on top of that they are charging 15% extra charges on MRP. So totally 25% loss for us. This is illegal and such is the practice at leading brand Apollo. The staff is highly disrespectful and use abusive language at ladies. I want to see if the management cares about its customers, hence writing my experience out.
0 services are provided at Apollo Pharmacy
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions16697 Washington St, Thornton, CO
Apollo Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Thornton, CO.