- Speaks English
- Lincoln, NE
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital
Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital is a pharmacy located in Lincoln, NE.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
5401 South St
Lincoln, NE 68506
4 services are provided at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Locations & Directions5401 South St, Lincoln, NE
Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Lincoln, NE.