- Speaks English
- Goose Creek, SC
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lowcountry Remedies
Lowcountry Remedies is a pharmacy located in Goose Creek, SC.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Lowcountry Remedies for more information.
|Monday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
3 services are provided at Lowcountry Remedies
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions775B Saint James Ave, Goose Creek, SC
Lowcountry Remedies is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Goose Creek, SC.