Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Feel Better Pharmacy
Feel Better Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Jackson Heights, NY.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Feel Better Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
Showing 3 of 3
Great, quick kind service. Even give a great gift with the prescription delivery!!!
Self-verified patient of Feel Better Pharmacy - Posted on April 9th, 2018
great service and pharmacy but im confused
Self-verified patient of Feel Better Pharmacy - Posted on March 30th, 2018
great pharmacy, super nice people but i dont understand why when located in queens they are willing to drive all the way to north babylon? i went to a dermatologist in suffolk county and normally use a CVS right around the corner.. so im confused as to why my dr. uses this pharmacy and why they are willing to drive such a long way
Self-verified patient of Feel Better Pharmacy - Posted on November 22nd, 2017
7 services are provided at Feel Better Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions8710 Northern Blvd, Jackson Heights, NY
Feel Better Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Jackson Heights, NY.