- Speaks English
- Lawrence, KS
- 8 services
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sigler Pharmacy Lawrence Family Practice
Sigler Pharmacy Lawrence Family Practice is a pharmacy located in Lawrence, KS. Of 8 total services, this facility accepts e-prescriptions, is handicap accessible and has delivery service.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Sigler Pharmacy Lawrence Family Practice for more information.
|Monday||No hours available|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||1:00 pm|
4951 W 18th St
Lawrence, KS 66047
8 services are provided at Sigler Pharmacy Lawrence Family Practice
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Sigler Pharmacy Lawrence Family Practice is similar to the following 3 Pharmacies near Lawrence, KS.