Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About K Med Pharmacy
K Med Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Kalamazoo, MI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact K Med Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
very helpful and kind
Self-verified patient of K Med Pharmacy - Posted on May 13th, 2018
Above and Beyond
Self-verified patient of K Med Pharmacy - Posted on April 28th, 2018
I have found the K-Med staff to be personable and feel I have made some new friends. They have consistently worked with me to coordinate delivery times, and found an extremely valuable coupon for an expensive medication when I experienced a glitch in my insurance coverage. They have more than earned my loyalty.
6 services are provided at K Med Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & Directions, ,
K Med Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Kalamazoo, MI.