Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaiser Permanente Phrmcy
Kaiser Permanente Phrmcy is a pharmacy located in Pinole, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kaiser Permanente Phrmcy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
1301 Pinole Valley Rd
Pinole, CA 94564
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 3
Kaiser Pinole Pharmacy is great
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Phrmcy - Posted on April 20th, 2018
Nothing not to like about Pinole Pharmacy. There is always parking, it's an easy drive up I-80 for us, and the building and the pharmacy is very nice. For a smaller location they still see a lot of patients, and that translates to what can sometimes be long wait times. Still, I'd rather go here then Richmond and drive around for 15 minutes looking for parking.
Small and convenient
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Phrmcy - Posted on June 4th, 2016
Kaiser Pinole is a small clinic with it's own pharmacy, lab, and Xray. I was able to see my doctor, have lab work done, got an Xray, saw my doctor again, got my presecription, and was out the door in less that 90 minutes! Not every problem can be solved so quickly, but I was really impressed by how fast, organized and convenient they all were.
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Phrmcy - Posted on February 24th, 2016
2 services are provided at Kaiser Permanente Phrmcy
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions, ,
Kaiser Permanente Phrmcy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Pinole, CA.