Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Black Canyon City Community Pharmacy
Black Canyon City Community Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Black Canyon City, AZ.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Black Canyon City Community Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Black Canyon City Community Pharmacy - Posted on June 15th, 2018
What a pleasure it is to go here and not have to wait more than a few minutes with friendly staff that don't have an attitude. They may not be open late or weekends but for my regular scripts or when I had to go to the dentist in the same building to have a tooth pulled and needed antibiotics, it beat going all the way to Anthem. I'm having all my scripts transferred here.
5 services are provided at Black Canyon City Community Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions19251 E Oasis Dr, Black Canyon City, AZ
Black Canyon City Community Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Black Canyon City, AZ.