Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Annie L Weaver Health Center Pharmacy
Annie L Weaver Health Center Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Pompano Beach, FL. It has 5 services.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Annie L Weaver Health Center Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||No hours available|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 5
Great prices for services, but very poor customer service! Calling in for information or appointments is very rarely an option being that nobody answers the phone. When I went in the clinic as a walk in because I couldn't get thru on the phone, I was advised that I would be seen after all the scheduled appointments.....fine, I waited four hours to be told that I needed an appointment with my primary....fast forward...today called the pharmacy number to refill 1 prescription and was put on hold for 12mins! I didn't get the lady's name this time but, she was very rude and I didn't get my script filled. She told me 2 call back in 5mins.... I advised her that I was on a minute phone and asked her if she can call me back when she had time? She said call back in 5mins. Why not get my information and just put the script in? Everytime I go to this clinic, there's always an issue. So, I've decided to leave this review to warn others about this place. Make sure you have at least 2 days off to deal with this facility. And do not call off your government phone!
5 services are provided at Annie L Weaver Health Center Pharmacy
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Locations & Directions2011 NW 3rd Ave, Pompano Beach, FL
Annie L Weaver Health Center Pharmacy is similar to the following 3 Pharmacies near Pompano Beach, FL.