Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About American Integrative Pharmacy
American Integrative Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Lomita, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact American Integrative Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Friday||No hours available|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Do not use.
Self-verified patient of American Integrative Pharmacy - Posted on March 14th, 2017
I transferred my prescription because this compounding pharmacy was recommended by a Dr., they used stevia instead of nutrasweet and they cost less. It was difficult from the beginning. I have been with them for months and had such difficulty getting my prescriptions. There is way to track them when they are shipped. I do not find them to be very organized and the woman (Maggie) can be quite rude. The male who works there is great. Today I called to get my prescriptions transferred to a pharmacy I found close by. The pharmacist of the new pharmacy actually called first and Maggie actually hung up on him. I called and she was incredibly rude. So rude and unprofessional. I can in no way recommend this pharmacy to anyone. Maggie is a volatile individual. The stress involved with getting refills was just not worth it. I rather pay more for professionalism and knowing when I will receive my medications.
3 services are provided at American Integrative Pharmacy
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions1852 Lomita Blvd, Lomita, CA
American Integrative Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Lomita, CA.