- Speaks English
- South Boston, VA
- 5 pharmacists
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Halifax Regional Hospital Pharmacy
Halifax Regional Hospital Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in South Boston, VA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Halifax Regional Hospital Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
4 services are provided at Halifax Regional Hospital Pharmacy
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions2204 Wilborn Ave, South Boston, VA
Halifax Regional Hospital Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near South Boston, VA.