Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Benzer Pharmacy
Benzer Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Athens, GA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Benzer Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent prices, Great Customer Service
Self-verified patient of Benzer Pharmacy - Posted on March 1st, 2018
Our RX costs were very high even with our health insurance. Benzer was able to save us 35% on some meds and over 50% on others. The location in the Piggly Wiggly is not the most convenient; however, the Pig has great prices on groceries and a super hot lunch deli, so I do some shopping when I pick up prescriptions every 3 months.
3 services are provided at Benzer Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions484 North Ave, Athens, GA
Benzer Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Athens, GA.