Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alliancerx Walgreens Prime
Alliancerx Walgreens Prime is a pharmacy located in Carnegie, PA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Alliancerx Walgreens Prime for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Do not use alliancerx Walgreens prime.
Self-verified patient of Alliancerx Walgreens Prime - Posted on June 18th, 2018
I have been using this company for the past year and all it has been is problems. I request my medication and it does not show up for weeks. I have called and complained on multiple occasions. I am diabetic and need my medication. Most recent, I am leaving for vacation in a few days and a week ago I had paid to have my meds delivered in two days. It has now been five days and no medication. When I call to ask why all I get is a “ I am not sure, sir”. This is the most unprofessional company handling people’s medications I have ever dealt with.
5 services are provided at Alliancerx Walgreens Prime
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions500 Noblestown Rd, Carnegie, PA
Alliancerx Walgreens Prime is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Carnegie, PA.