Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Somerset Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy
Somerset Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Somerset, PA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Somerset Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||12:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Somerset Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy - Posted on March 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Somerset Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy - Posted on November 17th, 2017
5 services are provided at Somerset Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & Directions225 S Center Ave, Somerset, PA
Somerset Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Somerset, PA.