Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Community Pharmacy
Community Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Nevada, MO.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Community Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Community Pharmacy - Posted on January 15th, 2018
I have been a health professional in this community for 15 years. I requested a pts med list to confirm accuracy of meds currently taken to med in home. Yes it was Friday, but despite having information I was denied it seem too much trouble and blamed it on HIPPA violation. Nor would it be allowed after she call and confirm permission. During my next visit I heard my client give authorization over the phone. Offered a signed permission note to authorize , again denied. My client had no car and physically disabled. So on a day of Ice and Snow my client was picked up and had to be present and handed her list then proceeded to hand it to me. In other pharmacies I have picked up medication with other forms of identification. to assure continuation of medication without hassle. The patients health and concern had priority over HIPPA violation. Very disappointing. I could understand if I was a stranger. I support policy to protect patients. This was more personally from sense of control and lack of customer service .
7 services are provided at Community Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & Directions, ,
Community Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Nevada, MO.