Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Scca At Nw Hospital
Scca At Nw Hospital is a pharmacy located in Seattle, WA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Scca At Nw Hospital for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
God Bless Dr. Wui-Jin Koh and Dr. Jeanette Hammond
Self-verified patient of Scca At Nw Hospital - Posted on April 26th, 2018
The compassionate, professional care we recieve from Dr.Koh and Dr. Hammond is nothing short of amazing. Their attention to details and brilliant work gave life to Debi Karjalainen. It was so wonderful to be given hope in the midst of a difficult diagnosis. Dr. Koh represents the highest standards in medical care. We also include Dr. Hammond and all of the staff in their office in this report of highest praise. We are so grateful for all they have done for us!!! Rick and Debi Karjalainen
4 services are provided at Scca At Nw Hospital
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions1560 N 115th St, Seattle, WA
Scca At Nw Hospital is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Seattle, WA.