Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Pagosa Specialty Pharmacy
Pagosa Specialty Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Pagosa Springs, CO.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Pagosa Specialty Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Pagosa Specialty Pharmacy - Posted on November 25th, 2016
I have called this place 3 times in the last 12 days to get help with an RX that my doctor sent to them to compound. No one will call me back!! I am going to make sure the staff at the U of M Ortho Clinic hears about them and will stop sending them their business. Shameful customer service and lack of directions for the medication to boot. Stay away from these guys!
7 services are provided at Pagosa Specialty Pharmacy
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions426 Pagosa St, Pagosa Springs, CO
Pagosa Specialty Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Pagosa Springs, CO.