Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kent Pharmacy
Kent Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Milford, DE.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kent Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 8
Wonderful personalized service
Self-verified patient of Kent Pharmacy - Posted on May 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Kent Pharmacy - Posted on March 31st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Kent Pharmacy - Posted on August 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Kent Pharmacy - Posted on May 16th, 2017
I now use Kent pharmacy for all my pharmacy needs. I used to use a chain pharmacy but I am so much happier now. The entire staff at Kent pharmacy is knowledgeable and friendly! They have free delivery! The pharmacists are wonderful and will go out of their way to help and to make sure the customers are happy. I like knowing that my pharmacist knows who I am and knows if I will have a problem with a certain prescription. I can ask questions and because he knows me he can answer honestly, make suggestions, and tell me what is best for me. And, takes the time to care for the customers needs. You cannot get that with a chain pharmacy. I cannot say enough about how wonderful I think Kent pharmacy is.
Great Retail Pharmacy
Self-verified patient of Kent Pharmacy - Posted on April 28th, 2017
7 services are provided at Kent Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Locations & Directions, ,
Kent Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Milford, DE.