Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Community A Walgreens Pharmacy
Community A Walgreens Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in San Antonio, TX.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Community A Walgreens Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Community A Walgreens Pharmacy - Posted on May 26th, 2018
I am a kidney transplant recipient and recently switched from CVS Specialty to Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy, only because my neighborhood Walgreens is much closer for me to pick up the transfers from their Specialty location. Big mistake. I had no problems with my neighborhood Walgreens nor from my former CVS locations, but this Walgreens Specialty location has terrible customer service - missed phone calls, not giving their full attention to the patient, condescending and defensive, and not once apologizing for their mistakes. On top of all that they didn't input my Medigap policy and instead charged me for my anti-rejection Rx's. Then denied they would be able to correct their mistake, until minutes later, when they realized I already had my Medigap, and didn't just get it post transaction. They simply had not recorded it when I initially had given them my information. They told me they would "look into it" and call me back. Again, no apologies. Just defensiveness. I never got a callback. So I had to followup the next day before they closed. They said they corrected their mistake, pending my driving over there to show them the original receipts, but as we were closing the phone conversation, I'm told, "Yes, that's why we called you..." SMH. The main person I spoke with was Analisa, the Pharmacy Manager. She's been with them for 17 yrs. I guess hubris has settled in.
0 services are provided at Community A Walgreens Pharmacy
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions7302 Louis Pasteur Dr, San Antonio, TX
Community A Walgreens Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near San Antonio, TX.