Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Cvs Pharmacy
Cvs Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Jerseyville, IL.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Cvs Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Cvs Pharmacy - Posted on June 11th, 2017
I had my physician e-script my medication to the pharmacy. I received a text on Friday at 9:11 AM ON June 9, 2017. I then received a call from my doctors office stating that a pharmacist by the name of Dawn had refused to fill my legitamit script. I contacted the lady who had filled the script and had been for the last four months. She informed me that she had deleted my script. She stated she was afraid of losing her license for filling a script which was sent by e-script from my only doctor. I am on social security and am disabled. I am now out of medication due to her refusing my civil rights. I am filing a complaint with the ADA and the board of pharmacists. If she had a problem filling my prescription why did she fill it, send me a text stating it was ready for pickup and then delete the script and why had I been getting the same one for four months. Now I am sitting here without my medication due to her negligence. I have only one doctor, no trips to ER, and no specialists. I have been on this medication for more than ten years. I am tired of being treated like a druggy and having my character defamed. My doctor is well aware of my getting this medication at CVS. she had no problem with it. These pharmacists think they are doctors and they are not. I will be filing a civil suit next week for defamation and punitive damages
0 services are provided at Cvs Pharmacy
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions303 S State St, Jerseyville, IL
Cvs Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Jerseyville, IL.