- Speaks English
- Ephrata, PA
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ephrata Community Hospital North Annex Pharmacy
Ephrata Community Hospital North Annex Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Ephrata, PA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Ephrata Community Hospital North Annex Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
3 services are provided at Ephrata Community Hospital North Annex Pharmacy
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions460 N Reading Rd, Ephrata, PA
Ephrata Community Hospital North Annex Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Ephrata, PA.