- Speaks English
- Providence, RI
- 1 pharmacist
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brown University Student Health Center Pharmacy
Brown University Student Health Center Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Providence, RI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Brown University Student Health Center Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
5 services are provided at Brown University Student Health Center Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions13 Brown St, Providence, RI
Brown University Student Health Center Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Providence, RI.