Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Amity Road Pharmacy
Amity Road Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Conway, AR.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Amity Road Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||1:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Amity Road Pharmacy - Posted on May 19th, 2017
Didn't give me all of my medicines, this is the 3rd time this year yet they argue and come at you at the window like cats fighting reaching towards your car. They've hung up on me 2-3x after asking for the medicine I DID want and didn't get and the medicine I DID NOT want that I got! All of a sudden after this many years (I have it recorded after so many instances with them I bring a recorder), they do not take discount cards. BTW, this picture on the cover photo is waaaay outdated. Kelly's exact words "are you kidding? You think I'd lose out on money for these pills?...with an evil laugh followed". This was after asking to use my discount card. I have them all yelling acting NUTS, then at the end threw everything in a bag and handed it to my ex-husband in which we drove off. No receipt; cannot get ahold of them to get the $300 medicine they DID NOT give me. I have requested a copy of every medicine EVER received there and being on my work line, I have them recorded hanging up on me multiple times. DO NOT GO HERE. They act super sweet at the beginning and bend over backwards for you but after that they are a snake in the grass is all, every one of them. All I'm asking for is my medicine and a printout of all meds received since the beginning of time and they say ok and hang up. Some business. It's ok, after 2-3 times in years of major trouble they will not fix, I'm done....and they WILL regret it.
8 services are provided at Amity Road Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & Directions810 Amity Rd, Conway, AR
Amity Road Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Conway, AR.