Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Arcadia Center Pharmacy
Arcadia Center Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Arcadia, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Arcadia Center Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 3
Poor service and high prices
Self-verified patient of Arcadia Center Pharmacy - Posted on June 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Arcadia Center Pharmacy - Posted on April 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Arcadia Center Pharmacy - Posted on April 27th, 2016
3 services are provided at Arcadia Center Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions631 W Duarte Rd, Arcadia, CA
Arcadia Center Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Arcadia, CA.