Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Banner Family Pharmacy Chandler
Banner Family Pharmacy Chandler is a pharmacy located in Chandler, AZ.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Banner Family Pharmacy Chandler for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Mail delivery is a problem
Self-verified patient of Banner Family Pharmacy Chandler - Posted on September 27th, 2017
The patient is told meds will be delivered within 4-5 days, but if they have to get provider approval it could be additional weeks before you get your medication----and that s pharmacy does not let the patient know the status of the order. We are very unhappy with the timeliness as well as the communication at this pharmacy---and I have to say the pharmacist I last talked to was NOT customer-friendly. My husband will now be without medications even though we re-ordered it 2 weeks prior. I was told we need to order 1month ahead of time??? Not good experiences. After ordering we had no idea there would be a delay since there are no communications from this pharmacy.
4 services are provided at Banner Family Pharmacy Chandler
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & Directions7300 W Detroit St, Chandler, AZ
Banner Family Pharmacy Chandler is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Chandler, AZ.