- Speaks English
- Brooklyn, NY
- 1 pharmacist
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Behrens Pharmacy
Behrens Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Brooklyn, NY.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Behrens Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Behrens Pharmacy - Posted on October 7th, 2017
Do not come to this local pharmacy expecting the care of a friendly neighborhood pharmacy. When I came here to get a prescription filled--which I urgently needed because I would be traveling the next day--the pharmacy refused to fill it, unless I paid an extra $30 on top of the $10 copay I owed. The pharmacist was rude and unprofessional, as was the man who manned the cash register, shouting at me and demanding the bogus fee. I had never experienced anything like it. I pay nearly $500 a month for health insurance, and my prescription is covered under the insurance plan with a $10 copay. I have never had a pharmacist demand extra cash--above and beyond the copay--to fill a prescription. It is reprehensible. To make things even worse, the pharmacist offered to remove the bogus fee if I transferred more prescriptions to the pharmacy. I didn't have any other prescriptions, so then the pharmacist rescinded her offer to remove the bogus fee. In other words, I didn't have enough ailments for her to make money off of my health problems. Stay away from this place.
3 services are provided at Behrens Pharmacy
Accommodates disabled patients.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Locations & Directions231 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Behrens Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Brooklyn, NY.