Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Braswell Drugs
Braswell Drugs is a pharmacy located in Covington, LA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Braswell Drugs for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||1:00 pm|
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Senior Consultant/340B Specialist, Visante Inc.
Self-verified patient of Braswell Drugs - Posted on October 22nd, 2016
While in Covington last week for a wedding my son discovered that he had forgotten to pack his grand daughter's compounded clonidine Rx. He went to a Wal Mart first and was directed to Braswell. The pharmacist called the pharmacy in Wisconsin where the Rx had been filled, got a copy, and compound the medication. As a former pharmacist myself I appreciate what she did and the smiling, friendly service. My son as a non pharmacist probably did not fully understand what she had to do. I made sure he does now! My only regret is not asking the pharmacist her name.
Self-verified patient of Braswell Drugs - Posted on August 25th, 2016
5 services are provided at Braswell Drugs
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions, ,
Braswell Drugs is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Covington, LA.