Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brookshires Pharmacy
Brookshires Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Flint, TX.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Brookshires Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
20100 State Highway 155 S
Flint, TX 75762
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Brookshires Pharmacy - Posted on April 12th, 2018
They have helped get my medications organized and within my budget. They willing work with me and my doctor, often calling my doctor to arrange for RX that will meet my medical needs, while staying in my budget. Being on a fixed income, this is very important. Always done with a smile. Nicky (sp?) there is particularly great. Also being just across the street from both ETMC (now UT Med) and Mother Francis clinics is another plus. I can visit my doctor then go to Brookshires do my grocery shopping and pick up my RX all in one trip. Plus they have a really great app for refilling meds. All I have to do, is pull up the app on my phone, scan the bar code from the bottle and voila my refill order is done. The pharmacy then sends me a text when it is ready for pick up, which is often the same day. If no refills are available, they will call my MD for an RX. Can't ask for any better service.
6 services are provided at Brookshires Pharmacy
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Brookshires Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Flint, TX.