- Speaks English
- Lansing, MI
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Central Pharmacy Mt Hope
Central Pharmacy Mt Hope is a pharmacy located in Lansing, MI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Central Pharmacy Mt Hope for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Friendly, helped me with insurance issue
Self-verified patient of Central Pharmacy Mt Hope - Posted on October 25th, 2017
I love the Delivery service! Also, I accidentally gave them the wrong insurance card and they asked me enough questions to trigger me to look for my separate prescription insurance card. At CVS when I did something similar they just charged me cash rate without telling me it wasn't covered.
8 services are provided at Central Pharmacy Mt Hope
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Locations & Directions1001 E Mount Hope Ave, Lansing, MI
Central Pharmacy Mt Hope is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Lansing, MI.