- Speaks English
- Houston, TX
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Community Express Pharmacy
Community Express Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Houston, TX.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Community Express Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
3 Weeks later and still waiting on meds!!!!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Community Express Pharmacy - Posted on July 5th, 2017
Worst Pharmacy ever. Been waiting - called refill in 2 weeks waited, no meds then called back and they were like well I don't know what happened, we see you called with refill, then said we will courier your meds to you, sent via fedex and they will not leave without signature, I do work for a living and if you would have told me you were sending fedex I would have given you my work address. Called to talk to Manager and refused to speak to me. How incompetent and for a pharmacy!!!!!
3 services are provided at Community Express Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions9820 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX
Community Express Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Houston, TX.