Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Community Prescriptions
Community Prescriptions is a pharmacy located in Bronx, NY.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Community Prescriptions for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Community Prescriptions - Posted on October 26th, 2017
With my son’s asthma I have to be in top of refills and new medication etc... I used to be at a well known pharmacy and service was ok. Now I know what GREAT service is when I get a personal phone calls reminding me that my refills are due. The staff is so helpful and amazing! I can call with any questions and they are there! I recommend their services 110%
3 services are provided at Community Prescriptions
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions, ,
Community Prescriptions is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Bronx, NY.