- Speaks English
- Elk Rapids, MI
- 1 pharmacist
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Corner Drugs
Corner Drugs is a pharmacy located in Elk Rapids, MI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Corner Drugs for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
4 services are provided at Corner Drugs
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Locations & Directions154 River St, Elk Rapids, MI
Corner Drugs is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Elk Rapids, MI.