Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Costco Pharmacy
Costco Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Santa Cruz, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Costco Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Insensitive to customer
Self-verified patient of Costco Pharmacy - Posted on January 31st, 2018
To begin with, It is almost impossible to speak to a live person by phone regarding a prescription. Phones go unanswered. Secondly, the pharmacy never has common drugs but has to order them with a two day delay. Thirdly, special drugs cannot be ordered by a physician by phone but have to be submitted electronically. Emergency situations cannot be handled by the pharmacist even in a life threatening situation. Costco gives no latitude to pharmacists in this regard. I was under the impression that a pharmacist's recommendation for more common ailments were acceptable. Not at Costco.
3 services are provided at Costco Pharmacy
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Locations & Directions220 Sylvania Ave, Santa Cruz, CA
Costco Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Santa Cruz, CA.