Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Costco Pharmacy
Costco Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Medford, OR.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Costco Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Costco Pharmacy has 2 locations
3639 Crater Lake Hwy
Medford, OR 97504
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Costco Pharmacy - Posted on February 14th, 2017
Been waiting almost 2 hours now. Don't understand why the customer service is so awefull. Beware if your waiting. you will definitely get the stink face and ignored from whoever is behind the counter. If it wasn't the cheapest pharmacy (no insurance), I would avoid it like the plague! ( I called every pharmacy in town, half the price here). I wonder why people think it's OK to b rude.
3 services are provided at Costco Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions
Costco Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Medford, OR.