- Speaks English
- Philadelphia, PA
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Diamond Pharmacy
Diamond Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Philadelphia, PA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Diamond Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 2 of 2
Wait times always off
Self-verified patient of Diamond Pharmacy - Posted on September 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Diamond Pharmacy - Posted on November 2nd, 2015
Diamond Pharmacy has helped me in so many ways.they have excellent service, they are polite, kind and ready to assist me. they have a posititve attitude. i have a grandma who comes there to get her medicine and is able to go on her own because they have a handicapped and is easy to get around. they also deliver her medicine which is good because she sometimes doesn't feel well.she might take a while to get the door but the delivery guy is patient and kind. i recommend this pharmacy to anyone looking for excellent service f.
4 services are provided at Diamond Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions2118 W Diamond St, Philadelphia, PA
Diamond Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Philadelphia, PA.