Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Family Fare Pharmacy
Family Fare Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Rockford, MI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Family Fare Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
Showing 3 of 3
We'll Have That In Tomorrow?????
Self-verified patient of Family Fare Pharmacy - Posted on May 19th, 2017
Doctor faxed in a script I needed in the morning to use that evening. Was called by pharmacy saying they did not have enough to fill it. Could I wait till noon tomorrow? I said yes, because this is my go to pharmacy. Called at noon, was told to call back after 2:00pm. Called second time at 4:00pm and no one knew what I was talking about. Finally got someone who stated manufacturer sent wrong stuff. Sorry this does not cut it with me. Had Meijer call over and get my script and it was filled within 2 hours. Pharmacy needs new management.
Self-verified patient of Family Fare Pharmacy - Posted on February 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Family Fare Pharmacy - Posted on February 1st, 2017
7 services are provided at Family Fare Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions201 Marcell Dr NE, Rockford, MI
Family Fare Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Rockford, MI.