Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Family Medicine Health Center Pharmacy
Family Medicine Health Center Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Boise, ID.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Family Medicine Health Center Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||1:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Save your money, time and self esteem
Self-verified patient of Family Medicine Health Center Pharmacy - Posted on June 12th, 2018
Do yourself a favor and don't make an appointment. You'll get more satisfaction out of throwing your money out of the car window while traveling on the freeway. Nothing about this place indicates that decent care is provided. My recent experience was a joke right from the first appointment, birth date was recorded wrong, email address necessary for access to the patient portal was recorded wrong. Steroids prescribed that exaggerated the condition, blood work ordered on the final day following ten days of steroid use. A resident that doesn't listen, doesn't care and decides that your mental health is questionable within the first five minutes of the initial visit and then charges fees for his judgment.
4 services are provided at Family Medicine Health Center Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & Directions6565 W Emerald St, Boise, ID
Family Medicine Health Center Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Boise, ID.