Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About One Health Pharmacy 1
One Health Pharmacy 1 is a pharmacy located in Dallas, TX.
Hours of Operation
Please contact One Health Pharmacy 1 for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
ACCOUNTANT AND HOMEMAKER
Self-verified patient of One Health Pharmacy 1 - Posted on November 23rd, 2016
I went here 3 yrs ago for nearly all my medical care when 2 sisters had taken over the stale management from before and they were the sweetest, brightest, and more caring healthcare duo! In 2013, they offered the usual pharmacy services and extended healthcare services. The little one is a Harvard grad and coordinates health groups and offers hands-on medical care that you don't usually get in TX. They were my one stop shop for everything from medication, group counseling, lab diagnostics, personal care and emergency medicine! Come back Dr. Parviz!
6 services are provided at One Health Pharmacy 1
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions, ,
One Health Pharmacy 1 is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Dallas, TX.