- Speaks English
- Philadelphia, PA
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Frankford Health Pharmacy
Frankford Health Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Philadelphia, PA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Frankford Health Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 2 of 2
Very friendly and minimum wait time!
Self-verified patient of Frankford Health Pharmacy - Posted on March 19th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Frankford Health Pharmacy - Posted on January 19th, 2016
I went to pharmacy to fill my medication and they denied me. They stated my medication was not legit and told me to leave and got me excorted out by security like i did something wrong but then filled another patients prescription that was behind. I started to think maybe he was a racist person due to me being african american and her being cacusian. He was also rude and talk to me like i was not a human being. I would never go there and would never recommend no one there.
6 services are provided at Frankford Health Pharmacy
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Locations & Directions4943 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Frankford Health Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Philadelphia, PA.