Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Freds Pharmacy
Freds Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Hattiesburg, MS.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Freds Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Freds Pharmacy - Posted on April 16th, 2018
I moved from another pharmacy to Fred's because the other pharmacy filled medication with sulfa in it and I am allergic to sulfa drugs. Fred's did the same thing after they told me that would not happen. Another medication was filled that was not what the NP ordered. The person making decisions in the pharmacy made comments about how much money they were losing because of medications being returned. That was not my fault. I received no apology for getting medication with a sulfa component. I was happy with the prices, but I think getting the correct medication is more important. I will not return.
5 services are provided at Freds Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions5266 Old Highway 11, Hattiesburg, MS
Freds Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Hattiesburg, MS.